Masters Of Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar
Guitar - Difficulty: medium
Edited by Mark Hanson. Music Sales America. Hawaiian and Folk. Guitar tablature songbook and examples CD. With standard notation, guitar tablature, chord names, guitar tab glossary, performance notes, instructional text and introductory text. 80 pages. Music Sales #AC72688. Published by Music Sales (HL.14022174).
Item Number: HL.14022174
ISBN 093679920X. 9x12 inches.
In this book and cd package, guitar author Mark Hanson explains the acoustic fingerstyle playing of many of the greatest "slack key" artists. Included are note for note transcriptions from Ray Kane, Sonny Chillingworth, Leonard Kwan, Cyril Pahinui, Ozzie Kotani and more. Explanations of tunes and tunings, instructional cd , standard notation and tablature.
- La Paloma Composed by Traditional Spanish Tune, G Major
- Nanea Kou Maka I Ka Le'ale'a Composed by Ray Kane, G Major
- Moe 'Uhane Composed by Sonny Chillingworth, G Major
- Ho'omalu Slack Key Composed by Sonny Chillingworthy, G Major
- Young Street Blues Composed by Cyril Pahinui, G Major
- Radio Hula Composed by Ledward Kaapana, G Major
- Hula Blues Composed by Johnny Noble, G Major
- Punahele Composed by Ray Kane, G Major
- Sanoe Composed by Queen Liliuokalani, D Major
- Ke'ala's Mele Composed by Leonard Kwan, C Major
- Spouting Horn Composed by Mark Hanson, C Major
- Waimea Canyon Composed by Mark Hanson, C Major
- Aloha Oe Composed by Queen Liliuokalani, G Major