There are currently no items in your cart.
Mastering the Guitar Class Method Level 2 composed by William Bay and Mike Christiansen. For Guitar (All). Wire bound, Methods. Mastering Guitar. All Styles. Beginning-Intermediate. Book. 168 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.99618).
ISBN 9780786666560. All Styles. 9 x 11.75 inches.
Mastering the Guitar Class Method is a remarkably innovative new approach to teaching guitar in class settings. This volume begins with in-depth reviews of the keys of C, G, Am, and Em presented in Volume 1. New material includes minor 7 and major 7 chords, triplets, swing rhythm, the slide, 6/8 time, 6/8 and 12/8 strums, harmonics, suspended chords, moveable power chords, and the keys of D, F and Dm. Contains comprehensive sections on pentatonic scales, improvisation, the hammer-on and pull-off techniques, the Travis fingerpicking style, barre chords, two-part harmony, block chords, fingerpicking in 3/4 time, and fingerpicking solos. As a special feature the book includes numerous guitar ensemble pieces suitable for recital or concert performance. This new method meets current MENC national standards for music education. This volume may be used as a follow-up to either edition of Mastering the Guitar Class Method Level 1.
- Aura Lee Performed by Traditional Civil War Song
- The Riddle Song
- Jacob's Ladder Performed by Spiritual
- Arkansas Traveler
- Cruisin' Sunset
- Springtime Performed by Arr. Mel Bay
- Separate Paths Performed by Ignace Pleyel, Arr. Mel Bay
- Reversible Duet Performed by Al Rovescio
- Flyin' South (Reggae Feeling) Performed by Mike Christiansen
- Song without Words Performed by Arr. Mel Bay
- Darling Nellie Gray Performed by Stephen Foster
- Toll Free Performed by Mike Christiansen
- Gavotte En Rondeau Performed by Jean-francois Dandrieu
- Devil's Dream
- Gavotte Performed by Anon.
- Auld Lang Syne Performed by Scottish
- The Ship That Never Returned Performed by Sea Song
- Rondo, Op. 85 Performed by Mazas, Arr. Mel Bay
- Tango For Edgar
- Rise And Shine Performed by Spiritual
- Sambolêtê Performed by Brazilian
- Arcadian Melody
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
- Na Pali Coast Performed by Mike Christiansen
- Anita's Dance Theme Performed by Edvard Grieg, Arr. William Bay
- Trio from Divertimento III Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Blues for Tuesday
- Triplet Blues
- Triplet Duet Performed by Mel Bay
- I Don't Know Why Performed by Mike Christiansen
- Swingin' the Changes
- Jimmy's Shuffle
- Heavy Weight
- Acoustic Blues
- Minuet Performed by J. S. Bach, Arr. William Bay
- Swallowtail Jig Performed by Irish
- Morrison's Jig Performed by Irish
- How Pleasant It Is To Dwell In Harmony Performed by Israeli
- House Of The Rising Sun
- I Left My Baby
- Blues Power
- Baby Don't Love Me
- Texas Tea Performed by Mike Christiansen
- Almost There
- Dance Performed by John Dowland
- Dance From The Spanish Renaissance Performed by Gaspar Sanz
- Cuckoo's Nest Performed by Fiddle Tune
- Eighth Of January Performed by Fiddle Tune
- Blues in A
- A Minor Shuffle
- A minor Blues Performed by Mike Christiansen
- The Water Is Wide
- Summer Blues, Summer Not
- I Know What You Mean
- Standing Tall
- Etude In F Performed by William Bay
- The Holly and the Ivy Performed by Arr. Mike Christiansen
- Angels We Have Heard On High Performed by French Carol, Arr. William Bay
- Silverheel's Shuffle Performed by William Bay
- The Recital Performed by Mazas, Arr. Mel Bay
- Scarborough Fair
- Silent Night Performed by Franz Xaver Gruber
- Fandango Performed by Mike Christansen
- Lady's Fancy Performed by Fiddle Tune, Arr. William Bay
- Canon from the "Musical Offering"
- The Rights Of Man Performed by Celtic
- Rondo, op. 10 Performed by M. Gebaued, Arr. William Bay
- Blue Ridge Performed by William Bay
- Caleb's Gorge Performed by William Bay
- Eleven Mile Canyon Performed by William Bay
- A Poor Wayfaring Stranger
- Worried Man Blues
- You're The Cure Performed by Mike Christiansen
- Shenandoah Performed by Anonymous
- Portraits of Spain
- Minor Song Performed by William Bay
- The Clock Performed by William Bay
- Echoes Performed by William Bay
- Arpeggio Picking Performed by William Bay
- Chimes Performed by William Bay
- Late Spring
- Carol of the Bells
- Hip Hop #49 Performed by Mike Christiansen
- Spanish Romance
- Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair
- Hey, Watch This
- Study in A Minor
- Two Parts at 1:30
- A Soalin'
- Two-Part Estudio Performed by Mike Christiansen
- The Plot Thickens
- Trev And Tom
- The Hidden Castle
- Estudio Performed by D. Aguado
- Mexican Lament Performed by William Bay
- Ashley's Song Performed by Mike Christiansen
- O Come, O Come Emmanuel Performed by Mike Christiansen
- A Knight's Wish
Mastering the Guitar Class Method Level 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Mastering the Guitar Class Method Level 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Mastering Guitar