Master Anthology of Fingerstyle Guitar Solos, Volume 2
Guitar (Fingerpicking) - Intermediate
Edited by Stephen Rekas. Saddle-stitched, Solos. All Styles. Book/CD Set. 80 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.99633BCD).
Item Number: MB.99633BCD
ISBN 9780786660704. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This collection of twelve challenging fingerstyle guitar solos in notation and tablature presents works by both relative newcomers and seasoned world-class performers. This eclectic group of compositions should appeal to players and listeners alike, be it country, blues, ragtime, jazz, Celtic, or gorgeous ballads that suit your fancy. It will require serious practice for most guitarists to master these tunes, but the rewards should be commensurate whether you play strictly for your own enjoyment or make your living in whole or in part as a guitarist.
Featured artists include: Andrea Benzoni, Tommy Emmanuel, Jody Fisher, Michael Fix, Jim Goodin, Lars Johansson, Michael O'Dorn, Larry Pattis, Bill Piburn, Preston Reed, Colin Reid, and Rick Ruskin.
- Karla's Song Performed by Larry Pattis
- Only My Heart Performed by Bill Piburn
- Stringin' The Blues Performed by Michael Fix
- Amico Mio Performed by Andrea Benzoni
- Celtic Overs Performed by Jim Goodin
- Clover Performed by Colin Reid
- Spirit of Brother Marcel Performed by Michael O'dorn
- Temptation Rag Performed by Henry Lodge; Arr. By Lars (Lasse) Johansson
- The End of the Beginning Performed by Jody Fisher
- The Return Of The Flute Performed by Rick Ruskin
- Accufuse Performed by Preston Reed
- Son Of A Gun Performed by Tommy Emmanuel