There are currently no items in your cart.
Choir and piano SATB vocal soli, SSAATTBB choir, piano
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Arranged by Alois Schmitt. This edition: Paperback. Sacred Cantata, Liturgical, Transcriptions, Original Works. Classical Period; Sacred/Hymns, German, Viennese. Large Vocal Score. Text Language: Latin. Composed 1783/1901. 152 pages. Duration 76 minutes. Published by Serenissima (SA.Z2699).
Item Number: SA.Z2699
ISBN 9781932419221. With Text Language: Latin. Classical Period; Sacred/Hymns, German, Viennese. 8.27 x 11.69 inches.
A new, digitally-enhanced reissue of the classic vocal score for Alois Schmitt's reconstruction of Mozart's incomplete masterpiece. Includes preface, contents, instrumentation, measure numbers. Fully compatible with the parts from Breitkopf, Kalmus, Lucks or the Petrucci Music Library. Originally planned for a celebration of his wedding to Constanze Weber, Mozart performed the several completed sections on Oct. 26, 1783 in Salzburg - filling in with movements from earlier liturgical works. Later, the composer used several sections of this music in his 1785 oratorio "Davidde Penitente" with new words. Inspired by Sussmayr's completion of the "Requiem", Schmitt filled in missing sections with movements from earlier masses and fleshed out the orchestration from Mozart's sketches where needed. His reconstruction was given its premiere in 1901 and promptly entered the choral repertoire.
- 1. Kyrie (Soprano, SATB Chorus)
- 2. Gloria (SATB Chorus)
- 3. Laudamus Te (Mezzo solo)
- 4. Gratias (SSATB Chorus)
- 5. Domine (Duetto: Soprano, Mezzo)
- 6. Qui Tollis (SSAATTBB Chorus)
- 7. Quoniam (Terzetto: Soprano, Mezzo, Tenor)
- 8. Jesu Christe - Cum Sancto Spritu (SATB Chorus)
- 9. Credo (SSATB Chorus)
- 10. Et Incarnatus Est (Soprano solo)
- 11. Crucifixus (SATB Chorus)
- 12. Et Resurrexit (SATB Chorus)
- 13. Et in Spritum Sanctam (Tenor, SATB Chorus)
- 14. Credo im Unam Sanctam (SATB Chorus)
- 15. Et Vitam Venturi (SATB Chorus)
- 16. Sanctus et Osanna (SSAATTBB Chorus)
- 17. Benedictus et Osanna (Quartetto: Soprano, Mezzo, Tenor, Bass)
- 18. Agnus Dei (Soprano, SATB Chorus)
Customers Who Bought Mass in C minor, K. 427 (417a) Also Bought:
Top Digital Downloads
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Sheet Music Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Voice Sheet Music Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Choir Sheet Music Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Piano Accompaniment Sheet Music Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart 4-Part Sheet Music Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Mixed Choir Sheet Music Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart SATB Sheet Music Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart SSAATTBB Sheet Music