There are currently no items in your cart.
Mandolin Instrumentals arranged by Hans-W.F. Landau. For Mandolin. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Felix Schell. All Styles. Beginning-Intermediate. Book. 56 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.21132).
ISBN 9780786673025. All Styles. 8.5 x 11 inches.
When I began practicing the mandolin more seriously, I did not feel satisfied by playing single note melodies. I arranged a lot of pieces which I knew from my guitar playing over decades, just for my own use on the mandolin. My goal was to combine melodies with chords in the way guitar players do. In my book you will find the result of my work, spanning from Renaissance to Barock, from Ireland and Italy to the Alps. An extra section with more difficult pieces will satisfy the advanced player.
- Allegro scherzando Performed by Franz Wohlfahrt
- Am Meer Performed by Franz Schubert
- Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair
- Bourree 1 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bourree 2 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bransle Double Performed by Michael Praetorius
- Calabrisella Mia (Polka)
- Dance Performed by John Dowland
- Den lieben langen Tag
- Der Klarinettenmuckel
- Der Schuhplattler
- Die Kapelle Performed by C. Kreuzer
- Etude #1 (for mandolin solo) Performed by Hans-W.F. Landau
- Loch Lomond
- March (from the Anna Magdalena Notebook) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Menuet Performed by Johann Joachim Quantz
- Morgan Magan Performed by Turlough O'Carolan
- O'Carolan's Concerto Performed by Turlough O'Carolan
- Rondeau Performed by J. Mouret
- Santa Lucia
- Schon Rosmarin Performed by Arranged By Fritz Kreisler
- Sheebeg and Sheemor Performed by Turlough O'Carolan
- Sonatina (excerpt) Performed by L. V. Beethoven
- Spunta il Sol
- St. Anne's Reel
- Tanz Performed by Gaspar Sanz
- The Flowers of Edinburgh
- The South Wind
- The Wind That Shakes The Barley
- Torna A Surriento Performed by Ernesto De Curtis
- Trottolina (Polka - Marcia) Performed by F. Mantini
- Vieni Sul Mar
- Violin-Etude Performed by Franz Wohlfahrt
- Weisst du Muatterl, was I Traumt Hab'? Performed by A. Kutschera
- Zirkus Renz - Memories Performed by Gustav Peter
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Mandolin Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook