There are currently no items in your cart.
Mandolin Instrumentals arranged by Hans-W.F. Landau. For Mandolin. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Felix Schell. All Styles. Beginning-Intermediate. Book. 56 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.21132).
ISBN 9780786673025. All Styles. 8.5 x 11 inches.
When I began practicing the mandolin more seriously, I did not feel satisfied by playing single note melodies. I arranged a lot of pieces which I knew from my guitar playing over decades, just for my own use on the mandolin. My goal was to combine melodies with chords in the way guitar players do. In my book you will find the result of my work, spanning from Renaissance to Barock, from Ireland and Italy to the Alps. An extra section with more difficult pieces will satisfy the advanced player.
- Allegro scherzando Performed by Franz Wohlfahrt
- Am Meer Performed by Franz Schubert
- Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair
- Bourree 1 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bourree 2 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bransle Double Performed by Michael Praetorius
- Calabrisella Mia (Polka)
- Dance Performed by John Dowland
- Den lieben langen Tag
- Der Klarinettenmuckel
- Der Schuhplattler
- Die Kapelle Performed by C. Kreuzer
- Etude #1 (for mandolin solo) Performed by Hans-W.F. Landau
- Loch Lomond
- March (from the Anna Magdalena Notebook) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Menuet Performed by Johann Joachim Quantz
- Morgan Magan Performed by Turlough O'Carolan
- O'Carolan's Concerto Performed by Turlough O'Carolan
- Rondeau Performed by J. Mouret
- Santa Lucia
- Schon Rosmarin Performed by Arranged By Fritz Kreisler
- Sheebeg and Sheemor Performed by Turlough O'Carolan
- Sonatina (excerpt) Performed by L. V. Beethoven
- Spunta il Sol
- St. Anne's Reel
- Tanz Performed by Gaspar Sanz
- The Flowers of Edinburgh
- The South Wind
- The Wind That Shakes The Barley
- Torna A Surriento Performed by Ernesto De Curtis
- Trottolina (Polka - Marcia) Performed by F. Mantini
- Vieni Sul Mar
- Violin-Etude Performed by Franz Wohlfahrt
- Weisst du Muatterl, was I Traumt Hab'? Performed by A. Kutschera
- Zirkus Renz - Memories Performed by Gustav Peter
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Mandolin Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook