There are currently no items in your cart.
Madrigals and Partsongs
Madrigals and Partsongs composed by Clifford Bartlett. Arranged by John Rutter. For SATB choir, mainly a cappella. Mixed Voices. Oxford Choral Classics Collections. Secular, Choral Collection. Vocal score. 384 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193436947).
ISBN 9780193436947. Secular, Choral Collection. 11 x 7 inches.
This book contains 59 of the finest examples of the secular choral repertoire, ranging from the late 15th to the 20th century and spanning all the major European countries. All the pre-twentieth-century pieces are in completely new editions going back to the earliest and most reliable sources. Includes English translations and playable keyboard reductions. Some items from this volume are available separately in the Oxford Choral Classics Octavo series.
- Dindirin, Dindirin Composed by Anonymous
- Il Bianco E Dolce Cigno Composed by Jacques (Jacob) Arcadelt
- Of all the birds that I do know Composed by Bartlet
- All Creatures Now Composed by Bennet
- Nachtwache No. 1 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- The Evening Primrose Composed by Benjamin Britten
- Never Weather-Beaten Sail Composed by Campion
- So weich und warm Composed by Cornelius
- Trois chansons de Charles d'Orleans Composed by Claude Debussy
- Two Unaccompanied Partsongs Composed by Frederick Delius
- Come, Heavy Sleep Composed by John Dowland
- Can She Excuse Composed by John Dowland
- Weep You No More, Sad Fountains Composed by John Dowland
- As Torrents In Summer Composed by Edward Elgar
- My Love Dwelt In A Northern Land Composed by Edward Elgar
- There Is Sweet Music Composed by Edward Elgar
- Fair Phyllis I Saw Composed by Farmer
- My Spirit Sang All Day Composed by Gerald Finzi
- Since first I saw your face Composed by Ford
- Lieto godea Composed by G. Gabrieli
- Amor vittorioso Composed by Giovanni Giacomo Gastoldi
- Ah, Dear Heart Composed by Orlando Gibbons
- The Silver Swan Composed by Orlando Gibbons
- What is our Life? Composed by Orlando Gibbons
- Tanzen und springen Composed by Hans Leo Hassler
- Ach, Weh des Leiden Composed by Hans Leo Hassler
- Die Harmonie in der Ehe Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Innsbruck, ich muss dich lassen Composed by Isaac
- Revoici Venir du Printemps Composed by Claude Le Jeune
- Farewell, dear love Composed by Jones
- Mille Regrets Composed by Josquin Desprez
- Chi chi li chi Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- La Nuit Froide et Sombre Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- Bonjour Mon Coeur Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- Matona, Mia Cara Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- Crudel perche mi fuggi Composed by Luca Marenzio
- Scaldava il sol Composed by Luca Marenzio
- O Mirtillo, Mirtillo, anima mia Composed by Claudio Monteverdi
- Ohime se tanto amate Composed by Claudio Monteverdi
- Lamento d'Arianna Composed by Claudio Monteverdi
- My Bonny Lass She Smileth Composed by Thomas Morley
- Now is the month of Maying Composed by Thomas Morley
- Music, When Soft Voices Die Composed by Charles Hubert Hastings Parry
- Il Est Bel Et Bon Composed by Pierre Passereau
- Lay a garland Composed by Robert Lucas Pearsall
- Rest, sweet nymphs Composed by Francis Pilkington
- Ancor Che Col Partire Composed by Rore
- Douce Memoire Composed by Sandrin
- Der Tanz Composed by Franz Schubert
- Ach Elslein, liebes Elselein Composed by Senfl
- Au joli bois Composed by Sermisy
- The blue bird Composed by Charles Villiers Stanford
- Heraclitus Composed by Charles Villiers Stanford
- The Long Day Closes Composed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
- Three Shakespeare Songs Composed by Ralph Vaughan Williams
- Sweet Suffolk Owl Composed by Vautor
- Thule, the period of cosmography (The first part) Composed by Thomas Weelkes
- The Andalusian merchant (The second part) Composed by Thomas Weelkes
- Draw on, sweet night Composed by John Wilbye
- Weep, Weep, Mine Eyes Composed by John Wilbye
Madrigals and Partsongs
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Madrigals and Partsongs
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Clifford Bartlett Sheet Music Clifford Bartlett Voice Sheet Music Clifford Bartlett A Cappella Sheet Music Clifford Bartlett 4-Part Sheet Music Clifford Bartlett A Cappella Sheet Music Clifford Bartlett Mixed Choir Sheet Music Clifford Bartlett SATB Sheet Music