There are currently no items in your cart.
Made in the USA (Feature Medley) arranged by Mac Huff. For Choral (SATB Singer). Choral. 48 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.42823071).
Experience the greatest songs that were Made in the USA! Celebrate this remarkable musical asset of ours by honoring our very own music: Dixieland Jazz, Rock 'n' Roll, Country, Broadway! Involve the entire school to make your show a tribute to our country. With six flexible sections, you can perform it as a whole or as individual medleys. Choreography by John Jacobson. Available: SATB Score, SATB Singer's Edition, SAB Score, SAB Singer's Edition, 2-Part Score, 2-Part Singer's Edition, Instrumental Pak, Preview Cassette, ShowTrax CD. Performance Time: Approx. 30:00.
- Basin Street Blues
- The Birth Of The Blues
- Day by Day
- Everything's Coming Up Roses
- Give My Regards to Broadway
- Go Away, Little Girl
- God Bless The U.S.A.
- Green Green Grass Of Home
- Hang On Sloopy
- Hello, Dolly!
- I Enjoy Being A Girl
- I Hope I Get It
- Johnny Angel
- Leader Of The Pack
- Let's Hang On
- The Little Old Lady (From Pasadena)
- Made In The USA
- Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay
- Seventy Six Trombones
- Surfin' Safari
- Thank Heaven for Little Girls
- 'Way Down Yonder In New Orleans
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Don't Cry For Me Argentina
- I Cain't Say No
- What I Did For Love
- There Is Nothin' Like A Dame
- I Could Have Danced All night
- The Sound Of Music
- The Phantom Of The Opera
- Could I Have This Dance
- I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool
- Your Cheatin' Heart
- America, the Beautiful
- Another Op'Nin', Another Show
Made in the USA (Feature Medley)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Made in the USA (Feature Medley)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.