There are currently no items in your cart.
Lyric Suite composed by Gerald Finzi (1901-1956). Arranged by John Moss. For Concert Band (Score & Parts). Boosey & Hawkes Concert Band. Grade 3. Boosey & Hawkes #M051662579. Published by Boosey & Hawkes (HL.48019812).
One of the most popular 20th-century British composers, Gerald Finzi is particularly known for his marvelous works for voice. Influenced by Elgar and Vaughan Williams, his musical style is captivating and distinctive, and adapts beautifully in instrumental settings. This attractive collection includes When I Set out for Lyonesse, Come Away, Come Away Death and Rollicum Rorum. Marvelous music for the contemporary wind band!
About 2010 Midwest Clinic Performance Pieces
This title was performed at the 2010 Midwest Clinic, the largest band and choral educational conference in the United States. Over thirty performances are given each year by diverse ensembles of varying levels - elementary school, high school, college, military and more. Each performance title is carefully selected and represents the very best in educational sheet music. The Midwest Clinic aims to raise the standards of music education while supporting teachers and music educators.
- Come Away, Come Away Death
- When I Set Out for Lyonesse
CONDUCTOR SCORE (FULL SCORE) 32 pages
FLUTE 2 pages
OBOE 2 pages
BASSOON 3 pages
BB CLARINET 1 3 pages
BB CLARINET 2 3 pages
BB CLARINET 3 3 pages
EB ALTO CLARINET 3 pages
BB BASS CLARINET 3 pages
EB ALTO SAXOPHONE 1 2 pages
EB ALTO SAXOPHONE 2 2 pages
BB TENOR SAXOPHONE 3 pages
EB BARITONE SAXOPHONE 3 pages
BB TRUMPET 1 2 pages
BB TRUMPET 2 2 pages
BB TRUMPET 3 2 pages
F HORN 1 2 pages
F HORN 2 2 pages
TROMBONE 1 2 pages
TROMBONE 2 2 pages
BARITONE B.C. 3 pages
BARITONE T.C. 3 pages
TUBA 3 pages
STRING BASS 3 pages
PERCUSSION 1 2 pages
PERCUSSION 2 2 pages
PERCUSSION 3 1 page
TIMPANI 1 page
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Genre: 20th Century Sheet Music
Level: Grade 3