Love Songs for Solo Singers
Voice (High voice (Medium-High))
12 Contemporary Settings of Favorites from the Great American Songbook for Solo Voice and Piano (Medium High Voice). Arranged by Jay Althouse. Vocal Collection. For Solo Singers. Love. Book. 64 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.28862).
Item Number: AP.28862
The second in our series of vocal collections from the Great American Songbook, Love Songs for Solo Singers features a mix of well-known standards focusing on the everlasting subject of "love." Don't miss these fresh, new arrangements written especially for today's singers! Titles: Ain't Misbehavin* As Time Goes By* Come Rain or Come Shine* Embraceable You* If Ever I Would Leave You* Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love)* My Funny Valentine* Night and Day* Starting Here, Starting Now* What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life?* You Made Me Love You* You're the Cure for What Ails Me.
- Ain't Misbehavin' Composed by Thomas "Fats" Waller,Harry Brooks;Lyrics by Andy Razaf
- As Time Goes By Composed by Herman Hupfeld
- Come Rain Or Come Shine Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by Johnny Mercer
- Embraceable You Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- If Ever I Would Leave You Composed by Frederick Loewe;Lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner
- Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) Composed by Cole Porter
- My Funny Valentine Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- Night and Day Composed by Cole Porter
- Starting Here, Starting Now Composed by David Shire;Lyrics by Richard Maltby Jr.
- What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life? Composed by Michel Legrand;Lyrics by Alan Bergman,Marilyn Bergman
- You're The Cure For What Ails Me Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by E.Y. "Yip" Harburg