There are currently no items in your cart.
Love Songs for Autoharp composed by Carol Stober. For Autoharp/Chromaharp. Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Acoustic Music. Beginning. Book. 120 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.99907).
ISBN 9780786627127. Acoustic Music. 8.5 x 11 inches.
A collection of favorites in easy-to-play arrangements for either autoharp melody solos, or basic rhythm accompaniment. The format can be easily understood by a novice autoharpist, as well as a more advanced skill-level musician. Each song includes standard melody notes, chord progressions, autoharp tablature, and lyrics for sight-reading a tune on the fly, or the information can be a helpful guide for play-by-ear enthusiasts. Since love is universal to all ages and stages of life, this book is a potpourri of songs about love, lost loves, longing for love, and a never-ending desire to be loved by someone.
- A La Claire Fontaine
- Annie Laurie Performed by 1838 Scottish Ballad
- Barbara Allen
- Billy Boy
- Black Is The Color
- Broken Hearted Lover
- Come All Ye Fair and Tender Ladies
- Come My Love (Shule Aroon)
- Curtains of Night (Elizabethan Version)
- Curtains of Night (Appalachian Version)
- Darling Nelly Gray Performed by B. R. Hanby, 1856
- Dream of Dancing Performed by Carol Stober, 1981
- Go To Jane Glover
- Gold Watch and Chain
- Greensleeves (Version 1) Performed by Traditional 17th Century
- Greensleeves (Version 2) Performed by Traditional 17th Century
- Handsome Molly
- How Can I Leave Thee Performed by Friedrich Kucken, 1851
- I Love You Truly Performed by C. Bond, 1862
- In the Good Old Summertime
- In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree Performed by Williams & Van Alstyne, 1905
- Jeanie With The Light Brown Hair Performed by Stephen Foster, 1854
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart Performed by Friedman & Whitson 1910
- Lord Lovel
- Love Letter Performed by V. Martin
- Love's Greetings Performed by Sir Edward Elgar 1888
- Love's Old Sweet Song Performed by J. L. Molloy 1890
- Must I Be Bound?
- My Wild Irish Rose Performed by C. Olcott, 1899
- Pretty Polly
- Put Your Arms Around Me Honey Performed by J. McCree & A. Von Tilzer, 1910
- The Quilting Party
- The Riddle Song
- The Rosewood Casket
- Sweet Bunch Of Daisies
- Sweet Rosie O'Grady Performed by Maude Nugent, 1899
- Tiny Keepsake Ring Performed by Carol Stober, 1994
- When You And I Were Young, Maggie
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen Performed by J. Thornston, 1898
- Wagner's Bridal Chorus Performed by Richard Wagner
- You And I Performed by Carol Stober, 1983
Love Songs for Autoharp
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Love Songs for Autoharp
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Autoharp Sheet Music
Genre: Valentine's Day Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook