There are currently no items in your cart.
Loud-speakers composed by Rico Gubler. Edited by Jean-Michel Goury. For Saxophone quartet (2 tenor saxophones and 2 baritone saxophones). Woodwind music. Nouveaux Horizons Collection. Instrumental. Grade 4. 20 + 4 pages. Duration 10 minutes. Published by Anne Fuzeau Productions - France (FZ.8624).
ISBN M230686242. Instrumental. 24 x 33 cm inches.
Nouveaux Horizons Collection proposed by Jean-Michel GOURY - Xasax serie
For saxophone quartet ( 2 tenors and 2 baritones)
In the tradition of XENAKIS and BUESS, Rico GUBLER's writing moves along abrupt, chaotic tracks where the arid, blistering themes are only equalled by the acidity of the studied sound combinations. This punchy piece requires great energy from the 4 saxophonists (2 TT/2BB) and at the same time great concentration in order to realise with finesse its many, precise effects. Witty and spectacular in appearance, Loudspeakers is very carefully constructed with numerous details, often a sign of a serious, quality piece. Jean-Michel GOURY (player)Loudspeakers is a composition which expresses itself directly with well-calculated force in the (mute) space between the notes! The energy must be perceived at the moment of physical engagement, but is already produced in the silences, in the tension. In this respect I realise that musical force is not an untameable monster but is on the contrary a well-controlled state, where each superfluous movement reduces the energy level and disturbs the tension of this music. RICO GUBLER (composer)Loudspeakers: ARTE Quartett, Schweizer Saxophonquartette, Musiques Suisses, Grammont Portrait (MGB CTS-M95).
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.