There are currently no items in your cart.
Livin' Inside Out (In an Upside Down World!). Composed by Celeste Clydesdale. Arranged by David Clydesdale. For 2-part/Unison choir. Musical. Modern Christian. Easy. Choral Book. Duration 35'00". Published by Word Music (WD.080689730177).
* From best-selling children's creator Celeste Clydesdale
* Arranged by David T. Clydesdale
* Features classic Ray Boltz song "Shepherd Boy" and popular worship song "Everyday"
* Teacher Resource Kit includes lesson plans, activities, pre-planning material . . . a ready-to-go set of teaching and planning tools to save you time and effort, now on CD-ROM!
* Instructional DVD includes full performance and choreography demonstration
Characters and Casting
2 Male Characters, 6 Female Characters
"What You are after Lord, is truth . . . from the inside out!" Psalm 51:6
That's exactly what this new children's musical is all about . . . God's truth changing us to live inside out. From best-selling children's musical creator Celeste Clydesdale comes Livin' Inside Out, a children's musical making sense of living in an upside down world. Based on Scripture about how we must live as Christians, the story of Zach, a star athlete, unfolds. Injured before a big game, the prideful Zach learns about humility and sacrifice, and how God's ways are different from the world's ways.
Through songs such as "Inhale the New Life," "Shepherd Boy," "Upside Down World!" and others, children deepen their understanding of what God looks for in His servants on earth, and how we should live as true followers of Jesus. Children will see that Christ, the "Servant King" who humbly came to earth and sacrificed for us is the greatest example of living inside out in an upside down world. Arranged in easy unison and 2-part vocals, Livin' Inside Out is simple to implement with the Teacher Resource Kit, including lesson plans, activities and pre-planning material all on CD-ROM.
Livin' Inside Out
In an Upside Down World!
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Livin' Inside Out
In an Upside Down World!
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Genre: Christian Sheet Music