There are currently no items in your cart.
Lincolnshire Posy composed by Percy Aldridge Grainger (1882-1961). For concert band. This edition: ED 11343-27. Orchestra Music. Baritone part. Composed 1937. Duration 15 minutes. Published by Schott Music (SD.49029842).
- I Dublin Bay
- II Harkstow Grange
- III Rufford Park Poachers
- IV The Brisk Young Sailor
- V Lord Melbourne
- VI The Lost Lady Found
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Baritone Horn Sheet Music
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Genre: 20th Century Sheet Music