There are currently no items in your cart.
Legendary Licks 1983-1988 by Metallica. By Nick Russo. For Guitar. Hal Leonard Guitar Method. Metal and Hard Rock. Difficulty: medium. Instructional book and examples CD. Guitar tablature, standard notation, chord names, performance notes, instructional text, introductory text and guitar notation legend. 86 pages. Published by Cherry Lane Music (HL.2500181).
ISBN 1575602814. With guitar tablature, standard notation, chord names, performance notes, instructional text, introductory text and guitar notation legend. Metal and Hard Rock. 9x12 inches.
This new book/CD pack in the Legendary Licks series features note-for-note transcriptions and detailed performance notes for 17 metal masterpieces from Metallica's early years. Guitarists will learn dozens of classic licks, riffs, fills and solos from songs such as: ...And Justice for All * Battery * Fade to Black * The Four Horsemen * Jump in the Fire * Seek & Destroy * Whiplash * and more. The split-channel CD includes recorded demonstrations, plus slowed-down versions of the tricky passages. Also features gear setups and an historical retrospective of the band. Watch for more Metallica books in this series coming soon!
About Hal Leonard Guitar Method
The world-famous Hal Leonard Guitar Method is preferred by teachers because it makes them more effective while making their job easier. Students enjoy its easy-to-follow format that gives them a solid music education while letting them play songs right away. The Hal Leonard Guitar Method provides a complete system to playing success which includes three levels of instruction and a myriad of play-along supplemental songbooks that let students play great songs while they're still learning to play.
- Master Of Puppets
- Fight Fire With Fire
- For Whom the Bell Tolls
- Hit The Lights
- The Four Horsemen
- Jump In The Fire
- Creeping Death
- Fade To Black
- Seek & Destroy
- Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
- Leper Messiah
- Damage, Inc.
- ...And Justice For All
Legendary Licks 1983-1988
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Legendary Licks 1983-1988
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Series: Hal Leonard Guitar Method