There are currently no items in your cart.
Legato Lagoon composed by Arthur J. Michaels. For concert band. Fusion Series. Level 1.5. Score and set of parts. Duration "2 minutes, 20 seconds". Published by Imagine Music - Digital (IZ.CBS139).
"Legato Lagoon is the place where all notes held to their full values, tied notes, slurred phrases, cantabile passages and steady tempos congregate. ""Legato Lagoon,"" a Grade 1.5, is a quiet, change-of-pace piece that spotlights your band's performing dynamics, phrasing, balance, intonation, and cantabile playing.The piece begins with the clarinets, alto saxophone and horn playing the melody. Then flute, oboe and trumpet play the melody.Abrighter section begins at measure 17's key change with flute, oboe and trumpets sharing the melody. At measure 33, a contrasting section begins with low woodwinds and brasses playing a staccato melody.At measure 41, low woodwinds and brasses continue their staccato melody with other instruments playing the beginning melody as an accompaniment. Flute, oboe, clarinets and trumpets then restate the beginning melody. Low woodwinds and brasses then play that theme, leading to a morendo finish.""Legato Lagoon"" is full of valuable lessons in holding notes to their full values, intonation, maintaining a steady tempo, ensemble playing, dynamics and balance. Students will like playing this piece, and audiences will enjoy its fresh harmonies. Let ""Legato Lagoon"" provide a perfect change-of-pace choice for your concert program. Included in the Fusion Series ".
About Digital Print Sheet Music
Digital Print is printable sheet music available anytime, anywhere. Just purchase, print and play! View your online sheet music at home, school, work or anywhere you have a computer connected to the Internet. Use our iPad app to view your digital sheet music on the go. With Digital Print, you can print your digital sheet music immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music