There are currently no items in your cart.
Lee Konitz Sax Duets for alto saxophone. Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD4110).
Jam with the legendary Lee Konitz on this power-packed album of sax duets. Includes straight duets as well as duets with rhythm section and orchestral backgrounds! Features a wide range of music, from New Orleans to standards to Bossa Nova. Contains both E-flat and B-flat parts, and can be used by alto, tenor or baritone sax players, as well as clarinetists and trumpeters. You simply will not want to miss this album, one of the most requested classic titles from the vast MMO catalogue.
Contains printed solo part with both duet parts for E-flat and B-flat instruments; and a compact disc containing complete demo tracks as well as versions repeated again by Lee Konitz, minus you, his partner. Selected titles also contain rhythm section or orchestral accompaniment. (Note also that "A-flat Blues" is presented only in a complete demo-track, with no accompaniment.)
- Somewhere Performed by Lee Konitz
- Blues in A-flat Performed by Lee Konitz
- Waltz Performed by Lee Konitz
- Free Form No. 1 Performed by Lee Konitz
- Free Form Ballad Performed by Lee Konitz
- Basin Street Blues Performed by Spencer Williams
- Three Little Words Performed by Bert Kalmer & Harry Ruby
- You Go To My Head Performed by J. Fred Coots & Haven Gillespie
- Meditation Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
Lee Konitz Sax Duets
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Lee Konitz Sax Duets
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Alto Saxophone Sheet Music
Ensemble: Woodwind Duet Music
Series: Music Minus One