There are currently no items in your cart.
Learn to Play the Scottish Whistle for Tin Whistle. Methods. Walton. Scottish. Beginning. Book/CD/Instrument. 48 pages. Published by Walton's Manufacturing Ltd (MB.WM1530).
ISBN 5390731015554. Scottish. 7.67" x 12" inches.
The Scottish whistle or tin whistle is part of the Celtic heritage and has brought endless hours of pleasure to countless generations. It is one of the easiest musical instruments to play as the fingering is not complicated. The whistle in this package is a musician's whistle. Made from brass, it comes in the key of D and is specially designed to effortlessly create a sweet melodic tone which is favored by whistle players worldwide. The 48-page Scottish Whistle Book contains instructions in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese with 26 Scottish and well-known international tunes. Each note is clearly diagrammed, enabling the beginner to play immediately without reading music. The Scottish Whistle demonstration CD contains all of the tunes and is an easy way to learn how each tune sounds.
- Will Ye No Come Back Again
- Coming Through The Rye
- Dumbarton's Drums
- The Bluebells Of Scotland
- Scotland the Brave
- Danny Boy
- My Love Is Like A Red Red Rose
- Auld Lang Syne
- Cockles And Mussels
- Lizzie Lindsay
- Scarborough Fair
- Whiskey In The Jar
- Will Ye Go Lassie Go
- Amazing Grace
- Scots Wha' Hae
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- My Name Is Jock Stewart
- Ye Banks And Braes
- Coulter's Candy
- Loch Lomond
- The Skye Boat Song
- Annie Laurie
- Old MacDonald's Farm
- The Wild Rover
- The Campbells Are Coming
Learn to Play the Scottish Whistle
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Learn to Play the Scottish Whistle
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Tin Whistle Sheet Music
Genre: Scottish Sheet Music