There are currently no items in your cart.
Laudate pueri (Vesperpsalm). Composed by Johann Adolf Hasse (1699-1783). Edited by Wolfgang Hochstein. Arranged by Wolfgang Hochstein. For SSA vocal soli, SATB choir, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 violins, viola, basso continuo. This edition: Paperbound. A-Dur (A major). German title: Laudate pueri (gem. Chor) (Psalm 112). Cantatas, Psalms, Daily hours. Full score. Language: Latin. Composed circa 1737-1756. 80 pages. Duration 25 minutes. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.4097000).
ISBN M-007-08999-3. With Language: Latin. Cantatas, Psalms, Daily hours.
The Laudate pueri was composed between 1735 and 1749 for the Ospedale degl'Incurabili in Venice. Since the Ospedale was an institution for the musical training of gifted girls and young women, the vocal parts are scored for female voices. As Director of Music at the Saxon-Polish Court of Dresden, Hasse was also responsible for church music, and therefore he arranged works which were originally written for the Ospedale.. Now that the Dresden version has already been published in the Hasse-Werk-Ausgabe, the original composition is printed here for the first time.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
More by this Composer: Johann Adolf Hasse Sheet Music Johann Adolf Hasse Voice Sheet Music Johann Adolf Hasse Choir Sheet Music Johann Adolf Hasse Piano and Keyboard Sheet Music Johann Adolf Hasse Viola Sheet Music Johann Adolf Hasse 3-Part Sheet Music Johann Adolf Hasse 4-Part Sheet Music Johann Adolf Hasse Mixed Choir Sheet Music Johann Adolf Hasse SATB Sheet Music Johann Adolf Hasse SSA Sheet Music