There are currently no items in your cart.
Kim Robertson - Celtic Harp Solos composed by Kim Robertson. For Harp (Folk/Celtic). Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. All Styles. Multiple Levels. Book. 88 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95345).
ISBN 9780786602971. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Forty-six Celtic arrangements for folk harp solo. Includes Blind Mary; Berceuse (excerpt), Martin Wynnd's Air; Blackberry Blossom; Give Me Your Hand; Moon Over the Rising Castle; and more!
- Blackberry Blossom
- Gratitude Performed by Kim Robertson
- Moon Over The Rising Castle
- Seperation Of Soul From The Body Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- Casey's Hornpipe
- Pavane Performed by Gabriel Faure
- Oopla Performed by Kim Robertson
- Moonrise Performed by Arr: Kim Robertson
- Blarney Pilgrim
- Blind Mary Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- Alfonso Xii El Sabio
- Bailey's Fancy Performed by Kim Robertson
- Carolan's Draught Performed by Turlough O'carolan, Arr: Kim Robertson
- Last Night's Joy/Matt Malloy's Reel
- March Of King Laois
- Morgan Magan Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- The Parting Glass
- Fhear A'bhata
- She Moves Through The Fair
- Arran Boat Song
- Give Me Your Hand
- Rain Performed by Kim Robertson
- Sweetheart Reel/Irish Pat
- Water Spirit Performed by Kim Robertson
- Spagnoletta Performed by Michael Praetorius
- Martin Wynnd's Air
- Berceuse (Excerpt) Performed by Benjamin Godard
- Carolan's Dream Performed by Conollan
- Lament Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- Skye Boat Song
- Sonatina No. Iii Performed by Johann L. Dussek, Arr: Kim Robertson
- Bittersweet Ii Performed by Kim Robertson
- Eleanor Plunkett Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- La Rotta Performed by Arr: Kim Robertson
- Maids Of Mourne Shore
- Castle Kelly
- Lauda To Sta. Maddalena
- Musical Priest
- Paduana All Venetiana Performed by Joan Ambrosio Dalza, Arr: Kim Robertson
- Roving Galway Boy
- Kalenda Maya
- Som Coiman Performed by Arr: Kim Robertson
Kim Robertson - Celtic Harp Solos
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Kim Robertson - Celtic Harp Solos
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Celtic Harp Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook