Keyboard Works, Volume I
Solo piano - SMP Level 9 (Advanced)
First Set Of 1720 - The Eight Great Suites. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Rudolf Steglich and Terence Best. This edition: Urtext edition. Paperback. Baroque. Collection. With introductory text, performance notes and manuscript facsimiles (does not include words to the songs). HWV 426-433. 114 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4224).
Item Number: BA.BA4224
ISBN 9790006446247. 9x12 inches.
Revised new edition.
About SMP Level 9 (Advanced)
All types of major, minor, diminished, and augmented chords spanning more than an octave. Extensive scale passages.
- Suite 1, HWV 426 A Major
- Suite 2, HWV 427 F Major
- Suite 3, HWV 428 D Minor
- Suite 4, HWV 429 - Complete E Minor
- Suite 5, HWV 430 E Major
- Suite 6, HWV 431 F# Minor
- Suite 7, HWV 432 G Minor
- Suite 8, HWV 433 F Minor
- Suite 2, Movement 5 (Original Finale) Allegro HWV 427/, F Major
- Suite 2, Movement 5 (First Version Of Finale) Prelude HWV 488, F Major
- Suite 3, Movement 1 (Early Draft) Prelude HWV 565, D Minor
- Suite 3, Movement 5 (Variant) D Minor
- Suite 3, Movement 6 (First Version) Lesson in D Minor HWV 495a, D Minor
- Suite 3, Movement 6 (Early Version) D Minor
- Suite 3, Movement 6 (Variant) Lesson in D Minor HWV 495b, D Minor
- Suite 4, Movement 2 (Original Version) E Minor
- Suite 4, Movement 4 (Original Version, Measures 41-48) E Minor
- Suite 5, Movement 2 (Early Version) E Major
- Suite 5, Movement 3 (Early Version) E Major
- Suite 5, Movement 4 (Early Version) G Major
- Suite 6, Movement 4 (Autograph Version) F# Minor