Keyboard Arrangements Of Works By Other Composers, Volume III
Solo piano (or harpsichord) - Difficulty: medium
Five Concertos After Vivaldi And Others / Two Sonatas, Fugue After Reinken. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Karl Heller. This edition: Urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque. Collection. With introductory text (does not include words to the songs). BWV 985-987, 592a, 972a. 77 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5223).
Item Number: BA.BA5223
ISBN 9790006505425. 9x12 inches.
Five concertos based on works by Vivaldi and others / Two sonatas and fugue based on works by Reinken.
- Concerto In G Minor, BWV 985 From TVW 51: g 1, Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Concerto In G Major, BWV 986 Composed by Unknown
- Concerto In D Minor, BWV 987 From Op. 1, No. 4, Composed by Jonhann Ernst Prinz Von Sachsen-Weimar
- Concerto In G Major, BWV 592a Composed by Jonhann Ernst Prinz Von Sachsen-Weimar
- Appendix: Concerto In D Major, BWV 972a Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Sonata In A Minor, BWV 965 From 'Hortus Musicus' - 1687, Composed by Johann Adam Reinkens
- Sonata In C Major, BWV 966 From 'Hortus Musicus' - 1687, Composed by Johann Adam Reinkens
- Fugue In Bb Major, BWV 954 From 'Sonata Sexta', Composed by Johann Adam Reinkens