Keyboard Arrangements Of Works By Other Composers, Volume I
Solo piano (or harpsichord) - SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
Six Concertos After Vivaldi And Others. Edited by Karl Heller. Arranged by Johann Sebastian Bach. This edition: Urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque. Collection. With introductory text (does not include words to the songs). BWV 972-977. 53 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5221).
Item Number: BA.BA5221
ISBN 9790006505081. 9x12 inches.
About SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.
- Concerto In D Major, BWV 972 From Op. 3, No. 9 (RV 230), Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Concerto In G Major, BWV 973 From Op. 7, No. 8 (RV 299), Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Concerto In D Minor, BWV 974 Composed by Allesandro Marcello
- Concerto In G Minor, BWV 975 From RV 316, Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Concerto In C Major, BWV 976 From Op. 3, No. 12 (RV 265), Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Concerto In C Major, BWV 977 Composed by Unknown