There are currently no items in your cart.
Kentucky 1800 composed by Clare Grundman. For Concert Band (Score & Parts). Boosey & Hawkes Concert Band. Boosey & Hawkes #M051621118. Published by Boosey & Hawkes (HL.48006253).
This classic work for young bands has stood the test of time and continues to appear on many state required lists. Based on three American folk songs (The Promised Land, Cindy and I'm Sad and I'm Lonely) it works just well for programming on lighter concerts as it does for contests and festivals. A trusted favorite. (Grade 3) (4:15)
Recorded by the North Texas Wind Symphony – Eugene Corporon, conductor. Teaching Music through Performance in Band, Vol. 1, Grade 2-3 Reference Recordings, CD-418. Used with permission from GIA Publications, Inc.
1 - FULL SCORE 20 pages
6 - FLUTE 2 pages
2 - OBOE 2 pages
2 - BASSOON 2 pages
4 - BB CLARINET 1 2 pages
4 - BB CLARINET 2 2 pages
4 - BB CLARINET 3 2 pages
2 - EB ALTO CLARINET 2 pages
2 - BB BASS CLARINET 2 pages
2 - EB ALTO SAX 1 2 pages
2 - EB ALTO SAX 2 2 pages
2 - BB TENOR SAX 2 pages
1 - EB BARITONE SAX 2 pages
3 - BB TRUMPET 1 2 pages
3 - BB TRUMPET 2 2 pages
3 - BB TRUMPET 3 2 pages
2 - F HORN 1 2 pages
2 - F HORN 2 2 pages
2 - TROMBONE 1 2 pages
2 - TROMBONE 2 2 pages
2 - TROMBONE 3 2 pages
2 - BARITONE B.C. 2 pages
2 - BARITONE T.C. 2 pages
4 - TUBA 2 pages
1 - SNARE DRUM 1 page
1 - TIMPANI 1 page
3 - BASSDRUM,CYMBAL,SUSPENDCYMBAL 1 page
1 - STRING BASS 2 pages
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music