There are currently no items in your cart.
K. Weill: Jasager (Der) [Oper by Marc Acito; Thomas Brautigam; Donald Collup; Ilana Davidson; Dortmund University Chamber Choir; Thomas Fischer. By Kurt Weill (1900-1950). Listening CD. Published by Capriccio (NX.C60020-1).
Release date: 1/1/91.
About Listening CDs
Listening CDs are traditional music recordings. Listening CDs make a great educational supplement - hear exceptional professionals play the music you're learning! Or, just enjoy listening to the music you love.
- Down in the Valley Composed by Kurt Weill
- 1. Prelude
- 2. Scene 1: Down in the valley, valley so low (Leader, Chorus)
- 3. Scene 2: He broke loose from jail down (Leader, Brack, Guard, Chorus, Peters)
- 4. Scene 3: Oh, Father, oh Father (Leader, Chorus, Father, Jennie)
- 5. Scene 4: Brack, I can hear you (Jennie, Brack)
- 6. Scene 5: There's a little black train a - comin (Brack, Jennie, Leader, Chorus)
- 7. Scene 6: I was glad you said I could walk home (Brack, Jennie)
- 8. Scene 7: Evenin', Jennie (Jennie, Father, Bouche)
- 9. Scene 8: I got a gal at the head of the holler (Leader, Chorus, Brack, Jennie, Bouche)
- 10. Scene 9: Brack Weaver he loved her (Leader, Jennie, Brack, Chorus)
- Der Jasager Composed by Kurt Weill
- 11. Act I Scene 1: Wichtig zu lernen vor allem ist Einverstandnis (Chorus)
- 12. Act I Scene 2: Ich bin der Lehrer (Lehrer, Knabe, Mutter)
- 13. Act I Scene 3: Ich bin lange nicht hier gewesen (Lehrer, Mutter, Knabe)
- 14. Act I Scene 4: Ich muss etwas sagen (Knabe, Lehrer)
- 15. Act I Scene 5: Ich bin noch einmal zuruckgekommen (Lehrer, Mutter, Knabe)
- 16. Act I Scene 6: Sie sahen, dass keine Vorstellungen ihn ruhren konnten (Chorus, Mutter, Knabe)
- 17. Act II: Reminiszenz No. 1
- 18. Act II Scene 7: Die Leute haben die Reise in die Berge angetreten (Chorus)
- 19. Act II Scene 8: Wir sind schnell hinangestiegen (Lehrer, Knabe, Studenten, Chorus)
- 20. Act II Scene 9: Wir wollen es dem Lehrer sagen (Studenten, Lehrer, Chorus)
- 21. Act II Scene 10: Hore gut zu (Lehrer, Knabe, Studenten, Chorus)
- 22. Act II: Reminiszenz No. 1
K. Weill: Jasager (Der) [Oper
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
K. Weill: Jasager (Der) [Oper
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Format: Listening CD
Series: Listening CDs