There are currently no items in your cart.
Jonathan Richman Songbook by Jonathan Richman. For Guitar. Guitar Collection. Softcover. 64 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.700815).
ISBN 1423456629. 9x12 inches.
Jonathan Richman has been a cult favorite since his Modern Lovers days in the early 1970s. His talent is showcased in eclectic solo collections spanning alternative, pop, punk and Spanish genres, and his prominent role in the comedy There's Something About Mary scored him even more fans. This songbook features 24 of his very best: Because Her Beauty Is Raw and Wild • Girlfriend • In Che Mondo Viviamo • Not So Much to Be Loved as to Love • Pablo Picasso • Roadrunner • There's Something About Mary • Vampiresa Mujer • Vincent Van Gogh • and more. Also includes a preface and Richman's handwritten manuscripts and personal performance notes. No tab.
- Because Her Beauty Is Raw And Wild
- Behold The Lillies Of The Field
- El Joven Se Estremece
- Give Paris One More Chance
- He Gave Us The Wine To Taste It
- Her Mystery Not Of High Heels And Eye Shadow
- I Was Dancing In The Lesbian Bar
- In Che Mondo Viviamo
- Let Her Go Into The Darkness
- Not So Much To Be Loved As To Love
- Pablo Picasso
- Springtime In New York
- There's Something About Mary
- Vampire Girl
- Vampiresa Mujer
- Vincent Van Gogh
- When We Refuse To Suffer
- No One Was Like Vermeer
- Es Como El Pan
- This Romance Will Be Different For Me
- Le Printemps Des Amoureux Est Venu
Jonathan Richman Songbook
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Jonathan Richman Songbook
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook