Johnny Mercer Collection (Karaoke CDG)
Johnny Mercer Collection (Karaoke CDG) standards. Karaoke CDG. Published by Pocket Songs (PS.PSCDG1533).
Though he was a talented singer in his own right, Johnny Mercer is perhaps best known as a lyricist. He had a hand in writing some of the most popular hits from the 1930's to the 50's. Over the years he was nominated for nineteen Academy Awards and won four, including one for his 1961 hit Moon River, which he composed with Henry Mancini. He co-wrote dozens of standards, including The Days of Wine and Roses, Too Marvelous For Words, Laura, Fools Rush In and many more. Sing these and other terrific tunes by the Georgia-born wordsmith.
Each Pocket Songs PSCDG album contains a complete performance with a professional vocalist as well as the karaoke tracks of each song, for the at-home performer. CDG discs can be played on a regular CD player but require a CDG player to see the graphics.
- Autumn Leaves Performed by Natalie Cole
- Bless Your Beautiful Hide Performed by Howard Keel
- Charade Performed by Andy Williams
- Come Rain Or Come Shine Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Dream Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Fools Rush In Performed by Nelson Riddle
- I Remember You
- I Want To Be Around Performed by Tony Bennett
- I'm Old Fashioned Performed by Jerome Kern
- Jeepers Creepers
- Moon River Performed by Andy Williams
- Mr. Meadowlark
- My Shining Hour Performed by Harold Arlen
- One For My Baby And One More For The Road Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Out Of This World Performed by Harold Arlen
- Skylark Performed by Linda Ronstadt
- The Blues In The Night
- The Days of Wine and Roses Performed by Tony Bennett
- Too Marvelous For Words
Top Selling Vocal Titles