Jerry Snyder's Guitar School, Ensemble Book 2
Guitar and optional bass (standard notation bass clef parts included)
12 Graded Duets, Trios, and Quartets. Composed by Jerry Snyder. Guitar Method or Supplement; Method/Instruction. 12 graded duets, trios, and quartets. Instructional and Method. Instructional book. With standard guitar notation (no tablature). 40 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.19462).
Item Number: AP.19462
ISBN 0739012835. With standard guitar notation (no tablature). Instructional and Method. 9x12 inches.
The most versatile guitar method available continues with Ensemble Book 2, which provides students the opportunity to play with other guitarists. Includes 12 graded duets, trios and quartets along with bass parts for selected ensembles. Ideal for solo and ensemble festivals! 40 pages.
- Bethena - A Concert Waltz Trio, Grade 2, Composed by Scott Joplin
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy Quartet, Grade 3, Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Deary Rag Trio, Grade 2, Composed by Jerry Snyder
- Habanera Quartet, Grade 3, Composed by Georges Bizet
- Sarabande and Variations Quartet, Grade 2, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Shepherds, Hey Trio, Grade 3, Composed by English Folk Song
- Sleeper's Awake Duet, Grade 2, Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sonata Quasi una Fantasia (Moonlight Sonata) Trio, Grade 3, Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- St. Louis Blues Quartet, Grade 3, Composed by W.C. Handy
- Tango Trio, Grade 3, Composed by Issac Albeniz
- Theme from Danza Espanola No. 5 Trio, Grade 2, Composed by Enrique Granados
- Ukranian Carol Trio, Grade 2, Composed by Ukranian