There are currently no items in your cart.
Je Suis Desheritee - Score and parts composed by Claude Le jeune (1528-1600). For 6 voices/instruments. Miscellaneous Music. Score and Parts. Published by London Pro Musica (MM.LPM0554).
Je suis deshertee , originally a 4-part chanson variously attributed to Pierre Cadeac and Lupus (who could be of several members of the so-called "Wolf Pack"), was quite a popular piece for re-arranging during the second half of the sixteenth century. The first of these two settings by Claude Le Jeune (c.1530-1600) comes from the famous Le Roy and Ballard anthology, Melanges de Chansons of 1572. It also appears in other collections by the same publisher devoted specifically to Le Jeune's work. The second setting is from the posthumous Le Jeune collection Second livre des melanges of 1612. The first setting has the tune in canon in unison between the two top parts, an unusual choice, as such reworkings more typically tend to have canonic canti fermi a 4th or a 5th apart. The second setting places the original melody in the tenor (taille) part in the original note values, while the remaining parts move more quickly; this is a method Le Jeune also used in his 5-part Susanne un jour (LPM 555).
Je Suis Desheritee - Score and parts
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Je Suis Desheritee - Score and parts
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Genre: Renaissance Sheet Music