Jazz Works: Initial Level Teacher's Book & CD
Jazz Ensembles Flexible duo to large jazz ensemble - Initial
Collection. Jazz. Book and CD. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781860960932).
Item Number: PE.9781860960932
ISBN 1-86096-093-6. Jazz.
Exciting new jazz repertoire for classrooms and concerts at three progressive levels: Initial, Intermediate and Advanced. One Score Edition Pack for each level and one Teacher's Book & CD for each level. Contains: notes on improvisation and jazz style, a step-by-step guide to directing and rehearsing a jazz ensemble, detailed notes on each of the eight jazz pieces in the corresponding score edition, a CD containing complete performances of each piece by a professional jazz ensemble. The separate score edition contains a score and set of four solo parts for C, B-flat, E-flat and bass-clef instruments plus parts for a rhythm section of piano, bass, guitar and drums and a booklet of detailed performance and rehearsal notes. The parts may be photocopied allowing for flexible ensemble playing.
- Art's Groove Composed by Frank Griffith
- Azul Composed by Mike Sheppard
- Bear Cave Blues Composed by Malcolm Miles
- Brecon Beacon Composed by Howard McGill
- Night Run Composed by Eddie Harvey
- Blue Panther Composed by Howard McGill
- Slice And Dice Composed by John Warren
- Straw Boss Composed by Jeremy Price
Customers Who Bought Jazz Works: Initial Level Teacher's Book & CD Also Bought: