There are currently no items in your cart.
Jazz Saxophone Etudes Vol. 3 composed by Greg Fishman. For Saxophone. Play-Along (Book+CD). Published by Greg Fishman Jazz Studios (GF.JSE3).
Broadway Street, Cermak Road, Plymouth Court, Ravenswood AvenueThis new book features twelve melodic etudes for the advancing jazz saxophonist. These etudes focus primarily on medium tempos and demonstrate a melodic approach to soloing with authentic jazz vocabulary. The etudes are catchy, fun to play, and written idiomatically for the saxophone. Like my previous books, all saxophonists (soprano/alto/tenor/bari) read the same written part, ensuring that the pieces lay perfectly on the horn, while the rhythm section transposes the accompaniment to accommodate the saxophonist's range. If you enjoyed Jazz Saxophone Etudes, Volume 1 & 2, you'll love this new book. While my first two books focused on faster tempos, Jazz Saxophone Etudes, Volume 3 features mostly medium tempos. This new book includes ten Bebop etudes and two Bossa Nova etudes, as well as a section on style and analysis and practice suggestions. Whether you're a beginning, intermediate or advanced player, you'll definitely have fun with this new book.
Book includes 12 Etudes and 2 CDs--an Alto Sax and Tenor Sax version, with each etude played by Greg Fishman, plus extra rhythm section tracks for extended blowing. Also includes: style and analysis section and detailed practice guide for intermediate, advanced and pro-level players.
Stony Island Avenue
Jazz Saxophone Etudes Vol. 3
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Jazz Saxophone Etudes Vol. 3
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Saxophone Sheet Music