There are currently no items in your cart.
Jazz Saxophone Duets by Greg Fishman composed by Greg Fishman. For alto saxophone. Instrumental Solo Parts and 3 CDs. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD4168).
Book and three CD play-along set for two altos, two tenors or alto and tenor. This duet book was written with the idiomatic tendencies for tenor (or vice-versa), you know that the transposed version of the solo never seems to 'lay right' on the non-native horn. This is because all of the fingerings of the notes have changed. In additions to the fingering changes, some notes will be beyond the normal range of the saxophone. As a result, portions of some phrases need to be transposed up or down an octave. This transposition disrupts the natural flow of the original melodic line.
There are three CDs included with this book: Eb Alto Saxophone Version: Use this disc to play the duets with two altos or two baritones. Bb Tenor Saxophone Version: Use this disc to play the duets with two tenors or two sopranos. Alto & Tenor Version: Use this disc to play the duets with alto playing the first part (top staff) and tenor playing the second part (bottom staff). Each CD has forty-one tracks. Tracks 1-40 contain four different versions of each of the ten duets. Track 41 is a tuning track with piano playing concert A and concert Bb.
- Columbus Drive
- Lake Shore Drive
- North Avenue
- Ohio Street
- Adams Street
- Harlem Avenue
- Illinois Street
- Madison Street
- Wells Street
- Lincoln Avenue
Jazz Saxophone Duets by Greg Fishman
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Jazz Saxophone Duets by Greg Fishman
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Alto Saxophone Sheet Music
Ensemble: Woodwind Duet Music
Series: Music Minus One