Jazz Flute Tunes Level/Grade 3 (with Piano accompaniment and CD)
Flute, Piano - Level / Grade 3
Collection. Play along. Book and listening/accompaniment CD. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781860963421).
Item Number: PE.9781860963421
Three superb albums of graded tunes provide a wealth of jazz repertoire. Each book contains 15 arrangements, covering a wide range of styles. The accompanying CD of approx. 75 minutes contains complete performances of all 15 tunes with the solo instrument accompanied by a band; a tuning note; play-along backing tracks of all 15 tunes; and examples of scales, quick studies, and aural tests.
- Afro Blue Composed by Mongo Santamaria
- Belly Roll Composed by Quincy Jones
- Don't Stop The Carnival Composed by Sonny Rollins
- Blues In The Closet Composed by Oscar Pettiford
- Birks Works Composed by Dizzy Gillespie
- Midnight Mood Composed by Ben Raleigh / Joe Zawinul
- Alfie's Theme Composed by Sonny Rollins
- Honeysuckle Rose Composed by Thomas 'Fats' Waller / Andy Razaf
- Summertime Composed by George Gershwin / Dubose Heyward / Dorothy Heyward / Ira Gershwin
- My Little Suede Shoes Composed by Charlie Parker
- The Saga Of Harrison Crabfeathers Composed by Steve Kuhn
- Sara's Touch Composed by Mike Mainieri
- Make me a Memory Composed by Grover Washington Jr.
- Valstrut Composed by Stan Sulzmann
- Mopti Composed by Don Cherry
Customers Who Bought Jazz Flute Tunes Level/Grade 3 (with Piano accompaniment and CD) Also Bought: