Jazz Flute: Tunes, Level/Grade 2 (with Piano accompaniment and CD)
Flute, Piano - Level / Grade 2
Collection. Education, Play Along. Sheet music and listening/accompaniment CD. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781860963414).
Item Number: PE.9781860963414
ISBN 9-781-86096-341-4. Education, Play Along.
Three superb albums of graded tunes provide a wealth of jazz repertoire. Each book contains 15 arrangements, covering a wide range of styles. The accompanying CD of approx. 75 minutes contains complete performances of all 15 tunes with the solo instrument accompanied by a band; a tuning note; play-along backing tracks of all 15 tunes; and examples of scales, quick studies, and aural tests.
- Old Joe Clark
- Things Are Getting Better Composed by Julian 'Canonball' Adderley
- Brown Skin Girl Composed by King Radio
- Hug Pine (Bambelela) Composed by Dudu Pukwana
- Red Pepper Blues Composed by Red Garland
- I'm An Old Cowhand Composed by Johnny Mercer
- Song For My Father Composed by Horace Silver
- Georgia on My Mind Composed by Hoagy Carmichael / Stuart Gorrell
- Sombrero Sam Composed by Charles Lloyd
- A Walkin' Thing Composed by Benny Carter
- I'll Take Les Composed by John Scofield
- Rowing Song Composed by Iain Ballamy
- Oye Como Va Composed by Tito Puente
- Serenade to a Cuckoo Composed by Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Evil Ways Composed by Sonny Henry
Customers Who Bought Jazz Flute: Tunes, Level/Grade 2 (with Piano accompaniment and CD) Also Bought: