There are currently no items in your cart.
Jazz Classics (50 Favorites from the Bebop Era and Beyond). Composed by Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano Solo Songbook. Jazz. SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate). Songbook. Standard notation, fingerings and chord names (does not include words to the songs). 189 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.310903).
ISBN 0634047981. With standard notation, fingerings and chord names (does not include words to the songs). Jazz. 9x12 inches.
This piano solo collection gathers 50 influential jazz favorites, including Au Privave, In Walked Bud, Sidewinder and more.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 5-6.
About SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.
- Airegin Composed by Sonny Rollins
- All Blues Composed by Miles Davis
- Sidewinder Composed by Lee Morgan
- The Jive Samba Composed by Nat Adderley
- Con Alma Composed by Dizzy Gillespie
- Manteca Composed by Dizzy Gillespie, Walter Gil Fuller, Luciano Pozo Gonzales
- So What Composed by Miles Davis
- Bags' Groove Composed by Milt Jackson
- Blue In Green Composed by Miles Davis
- Blue Train (Blue Trane) Composed by John Coltrane
- Confirmation Composed by Charlie Parker
- Dat Dere Composed by Bobby Timmons
- Doxy Composed by Sonny Rollins
- Footprints Composed by Wayne Shorter
- Freddie Freeloader Composed by Miles Davis
- Giant Steps Composed by John Coltrane
- Killer Joe Composed by Benny Golson
- Mercy, Mercy, Mercy Composed by Joe Zawinul
- Naima (Niema) Composed by John Coltrane
- Nardis Composed by Miles Davis
- Ornithology Composed by Charlie Parker, Bennie Harris
- The Gift! (Recado Bossa Nova) Composed by Djalma Ferreira, Luiz Antonio, Paul Francis Webster
- Red Clay Composed by Freddie Hubbard
- 'round Midnight Composed by Thelonious Monk, Cootie Williams, Bernie Hanighen
- Song For My Father Composed by Horace Silver
- St. Thomas Composed by Sonny Rollins
- Take Five Composed by Paul Desmond
- Tune Up Composed by Miles Davis
- Waltz For Debby Composed by Bill Evans, Gene Lees
- Well You Needn't (It's Over Now) Composed by Thelonious Monk, Mike Ferro
- Woodyn' You Composed by Dizzy Gillespie
- Epistrophy Composed by Thelonious Monk, Kenny Clark
- Israel Composed by John Carisi
- Four Composed by Miles Davis
- A Child Is Born Composed by Thad Jones, Alex Wilder
- Au Privave Composed by Charlie Parker
- Oleo Composed by Sonny Rollins
- Ruby, My Dear Composed by Thelonious Monk
- Scrapple From The Apple Composed by Charlie Parker
- Dreamy Composed by Erroll Garner, Sydney Shaw
- Yardbird Suite Composed by Charlie Parker
- In Walked Bud Composed by Thelonious Monk
- Lady Bird Composed by Tadd Dameron
- Road Song Composed by John L. (Wes) Montgomery
- Moanin' Composed by Bobby Timmons
- Seven Steps to Heaven Composed by Miles Davis, Victor Feldman
- Phase Dance Composed by Pat Metheny, Lyle Mays
- Speak No Evil Composed by Wayne Shorter
- Blue Bossa
- Birk's Works Composed by Dizzy Gillespie
50 Favorites from the Bebop Era and Beyond
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
50 Favorites from the Bebop Era and Beyond
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Jazz Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook