Jazz Band Collection for Jazz Ensemble
Jazz Ensemble 3rd Trumpet - Grade 3
3rd Trumpet. Jazz Ensemble Collection. Jazz Band Collection for Jazz Ensemble. Jazz. Book. 28 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.34326).
Item Number: AP.34326
This value collection features ten outstanding big band jazz ensemble arrangements at the medium difficulty level. The charts are written by experienced educational jazz arrangers and composers in a variety of styles and tempos: swing, ballad, and jazz-rock. Books are available for full instrumentation---5/4/4/4, plus optional books for flute, horn in F, 1st /2nd /3rd baritone horn T.C., and tuba. The conductor book includes full-length recordings of all arrangements to listen to, study, and use as a resource.
Titles: "Get it On," "Greensleeves," "Jumpin' at the Woodside," "Just in Time," "Lester Leaps In," "My Foolish Heart," "Oh, Lady be Good!," "On Green Dolphin Street," "Summertime," and "This Can't be Love.".
- On Green Dolphin Street Composed by Bronislau Kaper;Lyrics by Ned Washington
- My Foolish Heart Composed by Victor Young;Lyrics by Ned Washington
- This Can't Be Love (from "The Boys from Syracuse") Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- Jumpin' at the Woodside (Instrumental) Additional credits William Count Basie
- Lester Leaps In Additional credits Lester Young
- Summertime (from "Porgy and Bess") Composed by George Gershwin; Dubose Heyward; Dorothy Heyward;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Get It On Composed by Terry Richards; Bill Chase
- Greensleeves Arranged by Gregory Yasinitsky
- Just in Time (from "Bells Are Ringing") Composed by Jule Styne;Lyrics by Betty Comden; Adolph Green
- Oh, Lady Be Good! Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin