Jazz Bach For Fingerstyle Guitar
Guitar (fingerpicking) - Intermediate-Advanced
Composed by Adrian Ingram. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Jazz. Book. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98194).
Item Number: MB.98194
ISBN 9780786658244. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A varied collection of masterpieces respectfully arranged for solo jazz guitar. From the readily playable to the fiendishly virtuosic, there are challenges for all ability levels including syncopation, jazz chords and 'Lenny Breau style' cascading harmonics.
* Selection of universally acknowledged masterpieces
* Modern yet historically respectful arrangements
* Challenges all ability levels
* Arrangements feature syncopation, jazz chords and 'Lenny Breau style' arpeggios in harmonics
* Playable both finger style and/or pick and finger combinations
* Essential material for both study and performance
* Enjoyable and rewarding pieces to play.