Jazz Album for Piano
Keyboard (piano) - Intermediate-Advanced
12 Solos in the Styles of Jazz Greats. Composed by Misha Stefanuk. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Jazz. Book/CD Set. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98523BCD).
Item Number: MB.98523BCD
ISBN 9780786649259. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Following the best-selling books, Jazz Piano Chords, Jazz Piano Scales and Jazz Piano for the Young Beginner, featured here are 12 pieces written in the styles of famous jazz pianists of the past. From Scott Joplin and Jelly Roll Morton to Oscar Peterson and Bill Evans, this collection is directed toward advanced level classical pianists who want to spice up their repertoire with the sound of Art Tatum or Erroll Garner without having to improvise. Every composition starts with a short biography of the featured pianist, and is accompanied by a CD with complete trio recording.
- Afternoon Rag Performed by Scott Joplin, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- Boogie Hit Performed by Pete Johnson, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- Boogie Woogie Cat Performed by Oscar Peterson, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- Brilliant Rythm Performed by Art Tatum, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- Circus Rag Performed by Fats Waller, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- Downtown Performed by Count Basie, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- Five Doughnuts Performed by Jelly Roll Morton, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- Flamingo Performed by Duke Ellington, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- I Don't Think You Should Performed by Thelonius Monk, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- Sunset at the Lake Performed by Erroll Garner, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- The Dancing Time Performed by Dave Brubeck, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
- Until the Next TIme I See You Performed by Bill Evans, Acc. Misha V. Stefanuk
Customers Who Bought Jazz Album for Piano Also Bought: