There are currently no items in your cart.
iZotope RX(TM) 2 (Beginner/Intermediate Level). Music Pro Guide Books & DVDs. DVD. Published by Music Pro Guides (HL.111962).
ISBN 147688952X. 5.25x7.25 inches.
RX2 is simply the most complete audio repair software toolkit on the market today. Based on iZotope's years of research and development in the fields of psychoacoustics and image processing, RX2 combines cutting-edge tools, an intuitive visual editing capability, and an optimized workflow that provides a powerful solution for anyone trying to repair damaged audio.
In this DVD, host Andrew Eisele breaks it all down for the novice, beginner or intermediate user by providing an in-depth overview of the RX2 interface, including all the on-board tools, file menus, meters, and workflow screens. Next, using a variety of real-world audio samples, he demonstrates each of RX2's repair modules and teaches you how to use them to get the best results for repairing many types of common and uncommon audio problems. You'll learn how to use the Declip module to repair analog and digital distortion; how to remove pops, clicks, and crackles using the Declick & Decrackle module; how to remove specific types of hum using the Remove Hum module; how to remove, repair, and attenuate broadband noise with the Denoise module; and how to fix, remove, and even repair missing audio using the Spectral Repair module. Along the way, Andrew shares many tips and techniques he has learned from using RX2 in his own audio restoration work.
RX2 is extremely powerful and may appear a little daunting if you are a first-time or beginner user, but with the information in the program, you'll be up and running in no time!
iZotope RX(TM) 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
iZotope RX(TM) 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Series: Music Pro Guide Books & DVDs