There are currently no items in your cart.
Irish Melodies for Harmonica composed by Phil Duncan. For Harmonica (All). Perfect binding, Solos. Celtic/Irish. Beginning-Intermediate. Book/CD Set. 152 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.96656BCD).
ISBN 9780786629206. Celtic/Irish. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book contains 138 well-known Irish jigs, reels, hornpipes, set dances, O'Carolan tunes, folksongs, ballads, airs and waltzes. These wonderful Irish melodies are written in harmonica tablature and standard notation for use on the 12-hole chromatic, standard 10-hole diatonic, and tremolo harmonica. Learning these melodies will enhance your playing skills as well as your repertoire. The stereo recording is in split-track format and includes a selection of 25 melodies from the book.
- O'gallagher's Frolics
- The Black Rogue (Life Is All Checkered)
- The Galway Hornpipe
- The Hornless Cow
- The Minstrel Boy Performed by Thomas Moore
- The Stack Of Barley Performed by Thomas Moore
- Barney O'neill
- Blind Mary Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- Father Tom's Wager
- Katie's Fancy
- Lord Inchquin
- Murphy's Hornpipe
- The Boys Of Blue Hill (2nd Tune)
- The Green Groves Of Erin
- Back Of The Haggard
- Paddy Whack
- Pet Of The Pipers
- Planxty Denis O'conor Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- Rickett's Hornpipe (Sailor's Horpipe, 2nd Setting)
- The Flowers of Edinburgh
- The Garden of Daisies
- The Humors Of Whiskey
- The Kildare Fancy
- Wearing Of The Green Performed by Thomas Moore
- Fisher's Hornpipe
- Gary Owen
- Malowney's Wife
- My Darling Asleep
- Off To California
- Paddy Works on the Railroad
- The Boys Of Bluehill (O'neill)
- The Cannaughtman's Ramble
- The Carraroe
- The Pigeon On The Gate Performed by Thomas Moore
- The Rose Of Tralee Performed by Thomas Moore
- There Is A Gentle Gleam Performed by Thomas Moore
- Cherish The Ladies
- Dan Mccarthy's Fancy
- Haste to the Wedding
- Miss Mcleod's Reel
- The Blarney Pilgrim
- The Dariy Maid
- The Lodge Road
- The Merry Blacksmith
- The Sailor's Hornpipe Performed by Thomas Moore
- The Wexford Lasses Performed by Thomas Moore
- Bendemeer's Stream Performed by Thomas Moore
- Drops Of Whiskey
- I Know Where I'm Going
- Tobin's Favorite Performed by Thomas Moore
- Behind The Bush In The Garden
- Dunphy's Hornpipe
- Father Dollard's Hornpipe
- Go Where Glory Waits Thee Performed by Thomas Moore
- Killarney Performed by Michael William Balfe
- O' Carolan's Concerto Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- Sheebeg Sheemore Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- Soldier's Joy
- Ten Penny Money
- The Flax In Bloom
- The Sally Gardens Performed by Thomas Moore
- The Wind That Shakes The Barley Performed by Thomas Moore
- Blind Billy
- I Never Will Marry
- Jenny Picking Cockles
- Molly Malone (Cockles and Mussels)
- Planxty Irwin Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- The Girl I Left Behind Me
- The Liverpool Hornpipe
- The Pleasures Of Hope Performed by Thomas Moore
- The Swallow's Tail Performed by Thomas Moore
- Drowsy Maggie
- Sweet Biddy Daly
- The Gold Ring
- Captain O'neill's
- George White's Favorite
- The Blackberry Blossom
- The Grey Daylight
- The Irish Washerwoman
- The Mountain Road Performed by Thomas Moore
- Believe Me, If All Those Endearing Young Charms (2 Performed by Thomas Moore
- Saddle The Pony
- The Flowing Bowl
- The Harp That Once Through Tara's Halls Performed by Thomas Moore
- The Spanish Lady Performed by Thomas Moore
- Alexander's Hornpipe
- Crowley's Reels
- Jennie's Chickens
- The Blackthorn Stick
- The Flowers Of The Flock
- The Merry Harriers
- The Rocky Road To Dublin Performed by Thomas Moore
- Westering Home Performed by Thomas Moore
- Barney And Katey
- Julia's Wedding
- Light And Airy
- Mason's Apron
- Smash The Windows
- The Cuckoo's Nest
- The Swallowtail Jig Performed by Thomas Moore
- Avenging and bright Performed by Thomas Moore
- Bryne's Hornpipe (Tommy Hill's Favorite)
- Durang's Hornpipe
- I'll Neither Spin Nor Weave
- Miss Murphy Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- Mollie Mccarthy
- Swinging On The Gate
- The First Night In America
- The Green Meadow
- The Gudgeon Of Maurice's Car
- The Last Rose Of Summer Performed by Thomas Moore
- The Londonderry Air
- The Londonderry Hornpipe
- The Redhaired Boy Performed by Thomas Moore
- Kathleen Mavourneen
- Padraic O'keeffe's
- Planxty George Brabazon Performed by Turlough O'carolan
- Ships Are Sailing
- Shule Aroon (Come, Oh Love)
- The Bold Deserter
- The Priest And His Boots Performed by Thomas Moore
- Cronin's Rambles
- Ellis's Jig
- The Banks Of The Nile
- The Greencastle
- The Harvest Home
- The Highway To Dublin
- The Ten Penny Bit Performed by Thomas Moore
Irish Melodies for Harmonica
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Irish Melodies for Harmonica
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Harmonica Sheet Music