There are currently no items in your cart.
Irish Folk Songs for Classical Guitar composed by Steve Marsh. For Guitar (Classical). Saddle-stitched, Solos. Editiones Classicae. Celtic/Irish. Intermediate. Book. 48 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98435).
ISBN 9780786648986. Celtic/Irish. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Author Steve Marsh has spent many years playing guitar in the folk clubs of the United Kingdom where Irish music is in abundance. This collection draws from his extensive collection of original arrangements of traditional tunes. The songs vary in style and can be grouped into sets for use in a recital program. Many of the folk songs have been handed down from generation to generation so several versions of a song may exist. Therefore, the author has taken a few liberties with the tempo and rhythmic structures of a limited number of tunes in this collection. In general, the pieces in this album range from moderate standard to difficult. In standard notation only.
- Come, My Love Performed by Steve Marsh
- The Harp That Once... Performed by Steve Marsh
- Dobbin's Flowery Vale Performed by Steve Marsh
- Sheebeg And Sheemore Performed by Turlough O'carolan (Arranged By Steve Marsh)
- The Lowlands Low Performed by Steve Marsh
- Come Back Paddy Reilly Performed by Steve Marsh
- Will You Go Lassie, Go Performed by Steve Marsh
- The Cliffs Of Dooneen Performed by Steve Marsh
- Fields Of Athenry Performed by P. St. John (Arranged By Steve Marsh)
- The Last Rose Of Summer Performed by Steve Marsh
- The Lovely Sweet Banks Of The Suir Performed by Steve Marsh
- Croghan A Grove Performed by Steve Marsh
- Terence's Farewell Performed by Steve Marsh
- The Downfall Of Paris Performed by Steve Marsh
- The Spanish Lady Performed by Steve Marsh
- A Good Roarin' Fire Performed by Steve Marsh
- The Foggy Dew Performed by Steve Marsh
- From Clare To Here Performed by Ralph Mctell (Arranged By Steve Marsh)
- Crooghan A Venee Performed by Steve Marsh
Irish Folk Songs for Classical Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Irish Folk Songs for Classical Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook