There are currently no items in your cart.
Inversion Excursion (Guitar Sherpa Presents). For Guitar (Guitar). Music Sales America. Instructional. DVD. Music Sales #TF10040. Published by Music Sales (HL.14010678).
Designed to motivate and inspire students, Guitar Sherpa's innovative learning systems employ a hands-on, contextual format. Students “play” their way through Guitar Sherpa curriculum rather than working through tedious examples and exercises.
Frank Vignola is one of the most multi-dimensional artists in the industry. A monster player and composer, Frank's work with everyone from Les Paul to Donald Fagen make him the perfect guide for this intensive exploration of chord inversions.
Inversion Excursion will exponentially increase your chord, comping and rhythm pattern vocabulary. Instead of simply memorizing chord forms from a book, Inversion Excursion teaches you how to unleash chorus after chorus of fresh ideas by giving you a grip on the chord forms and then illustrating how to apply them in a musical context. You'll learn how to instantly pull out an endless variety of interesting voicings and rhythms to keep both the soloist and the audience engaged and motivated. You'll learn hundreds of inversions up and down the neck, across all string groups, in all keys. You'll work through major chord inversions using video demonstrations and extensive charts (over 500 pages!) that illustrate root, first inversion, second inversion and third inversion forms. Unlike your typical chord book, you'll play your way through the course within a musical context and learn how to apply the inversions with rhythmic ideas in virtually any style of music. Over the course of your Inversion Excursion journey you'll develop a massive vocabulary of chords, patterns and applications that you can pull out when comping, arranging, composing and improvising. In short, you'll NEVER find yourself struggling to come up with something fresh and appropriate, if not downright dazzling. Includes hands-on learning tools such as: text lesson guide, chord charts, practice rhythm tracks, bonus material. Secure PIN enclosed in DVD package for quick and secure download of learning tools.
Guitar Sherpa Presents
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Guitar Sherpa Presents
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music