There are currently no items in your cart.
Introducing B-A-G - Score + tape composed by Don Muro. For soprano recorder, tape. Recorder Music. Level 1 - Easy. Score and Accompaniment Cassette. Published by J. D. Wall Publishing Co (MM.RM0012K).
Six very easy pieces for the beginning recorder player. The first piece contains only one note, the second piece contains two notes, and the four remaining pieces contain three notes. Only whole notes, dotted half notes, half notes, and quarter notes are used. In spite of these limitations, the pieces are exciting, delightful, and very musical.
"Introducing B-A-G consists of six very easy pieces for the absolute beginner. The first piece uses only a B, then the A is added, and then a piece called "GA-GA" comes in using, you guessed it, only the notes G and A. Finally "Land's End", uses all three notes. Rhythms are also very elementary. How many ways can we teach BAG on a soprano recorder, year after year, without driving ourselves insane? Recordings such as these are certainly a help. If you need to listen to a classroom full of students blowing away on nothing but a B on a soprano recorder, you might as well use the "Queen B" piece with its lively accompaniment!" (American Recorder)
- Queen B
- Skating Away
- Land's End
Introducing B-A-G - Score + tape
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Introducing B-A-G - Score + tape
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Soprano Recorder Sheet Music