International Soli for Percussion: 7 Pieces for Marimba
Edited by Fink. Modern. Collection. Published by Zimmermann (PE.ZM32500).
Item Number: PE.ZM32500
John H. Beck: Reminiscences of IPCL; Siegfried Fink: Etudes de Lux; Anders Koppel: P.S. to a Concerto; Bent Lylloff: Anne Melody; Paul Mootz: Zu Arel op der Knippchen; Dobri Paliev: Lale und Horo; Emmanuel Sejourne: Katamiya
The authors of the booklet presented here containing solo pieces for marimba were jury members of the percussion competition held in Luxembourg in 1996. Under the influence of the technical skills, the atmosphere and the musical impression, 7 pieces were composed whose characters and levels of difficulty vary considerably. This collection not only presents a European cross section through the percussion scene of the classical range but also offers various means of access to the marimba.
- Reminiscences of IPCL Composed by John H. Beck
- Etudes de Lux Composed by Siegfried Fink
- P. S. to a Concerto Composed by Anders Koppel
- Anne Melody Composed by Bent Lylloff
- Zu Arel op der Knippchen Composed by Paul Mootz
- Lale und Horo Composed by Dobri Paliev
- Katamiya Composed by Emmanuel Sejourne