There are currently no items in your cart.
Intermediate Music for Two, Volume 1 (Classical Favorites). Composed by Various. Arranged by Daniel Kelley. For Flute/Oboe/Violin and Cello/Bassoon. Duets. Intermediate Music for Two series. Classical Favorites including works by Clementi, Chopin, Bach, Mozart, Schumann, Handel, Strauss & more - outstanding arrangements playable by almost any level performer. Classical. Intermediate. Score with 2 parts. Published by Last Resort Music Publishing (LR.47001).
This versatile series is designed to be played by two different instruments! Each duet book is published in score form (both parts on the same page) so that the players can play from the same part. All duets are arranged specifically for the listed instrumentation. Don't miss the other volumes in this series!
- Allegro Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Anglaise Performed by Johann Christoph Friedrich Bach
- Auld Lang Syne Performed by Scotch Air
- Bourree Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Bourree from Sonata in G for Flute, Op. 1 #5 Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Burlesca Performed by Wilhelm Friedemann Bach
- Curious Story from Scenes from Childhood, Op. 15 #2 Performed by Robert Schumann
- Ecossaise Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Entree from Notebook for Wolfgang Performed by Leopold Mozart
- First Loss from Album for the Young, Op. 68 #16 Performed by Robert Schumann
- Fugue Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Gathering Flowers Performed by Carl Reinecke
- from Thirty Pieces for Young People, Op. 107, #7
- King WilliamÕs March Performed by Jeremiah Clarke
- La Marseillaise French National Anthem Performed by Rouget De Lisle
- March Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet and Trio Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet in G from the Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuetto Scherzando from Toccata #4 Performed by Allessandro Scarlatti
- Morning Prayer from Album for the Young, Op. 39 Performed by Peter Ilyich Tschaikovsky
- Pomp and Circumstance Performed by Edward Elgar
- from Pomp and Circumstance Marches, Op. 39
- Prelude from Prelude, Op. 28 #7 Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Promenade From Pictures At An Exhibition Performed by Modest P. Mussorgsky
- Roses from the South from Op. 388 Performed by Johann Strauss Jr.
- See The Conquering Hero Comes Performed by George Frideric Handel
- from Judas Maccabaeus
- Sonatina from Op. 36, #1 Performed by Muzio Clementi
- Surprise Symphony Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- from Symphony #94 in G Major, second movement
- Theme from Sonata #11 in A Major, K. 331 Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 'Tis the Last Rose of Summer Irish Air Performed by Thomas Moore
Intermediate Music for Two, Volume 1
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Intermediate Music for Two, Volume 1
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Classical Sheet Music