There are currently no items in your cart.
Interactive Rock Guitar for guitar. Rock. CD-ROM. Published by eMedia Music (EI.EG06111).
Everything You Need To Play Rock Guitar!
eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar makes learning guitar easy with over 100 audio- and video-enhanced interactive rock guitar lessons. You can start from ground zero, and our revolutionary teaching style will have you playing songs, chords and riffs within minutes. Soon you’ll be playing modern rock, classic rock, punk, grunge and metal. Learn from killer rock songs including “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath and “You Really Got Me” as by Van Halen.
Instructor Charles McCrone, a graduate of the cutting-edge Guitar Institute of Technology with over 25 years of playing and teaching experience, takes you through all the techniques needed to play rock, punk and metal. These include movable power chords, barre chords, effects pedals, yanks, hammer-ons, pull-offs, palm muting, distorted riffs, the blues scale, using feedback, the whammy bar and more! All these techniques are applied to playing hit songs, with an animated fretboard guiding you through fingerings as the music plays.
Playing exercises and riffs is more fun than ever with over 40 jam tracks. There are "Slow" and "Fast" versions, as well as "Full" and "Rhythm Only" versions. Even long after you’ve finished the coursework, you can come back and enjoy practicing your guitar technique with the jam tracks.
Instant Feedback shows you when you play the correct notes on your guitar as you progress through an exercise or melodic riff. With a microphone connected to your computer and a guitar in your hands, play the notes on any screen featuring the “ear“ icon in the upper right corner and the computer will highlight the notes for you in green. As you reach your goal of getting all notes to change color as you play them correctly, you’ll discover that reading tablature is easier than you ever thought possible!
Hit songs include:
- “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath
- “You Really Got Me” as by Van Halen
- “Lake of Fire” by Nirvana
- “Tired of Waiting for You” as by Green Day
- “All Day and All of the Night” by the Kinks
- “Don’t Fear the Reaper” by Blue Öyster Cult
- “Tomorrow” by Silverchair
- “All Right Now” by Free
- and many more!
Also includes songs in the style of Blink 182, Rage Against the Machine, AC/DC and many more!
- Enjoy hours of live recorded multi-track audio.
- Watch the techniques demonstrated in over 50 full-motion videos.
- Interactive feedback on exercises, melodies and riffs you play.
- Spoken tips and advice from the instructor are just a click away.
- Song looping lets you highlight and repeat any section of music you wish to practice.
- Slow the music down with variable-speed MIDI tracks.
- Music tracking highlights notes or chords as they are played.
- Includes over 40 Jam Tracks for you to play along with and practice.
Tune your guitar quickly and easily! Play into your computer microphone and tune up interactively. Reference tuning notes are also included.
Includes fingering charts and recorded sound playback for over 250 chords. Helps you learn songs with new chords.
Displays fingering positions as the music plays. Also shows fingering for any chord or note you double-click. Features right-handed, left-handed and mirror views.
Set your own tempo and keep a steady beat with audio and/or visual feedback.
Save your recordings and play them back to share with friends or compare to the instructor’s version.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
256MB RAM, CD-ROM
Mac OS X 10.4 or later (Universal Binary)
256MB RAM, CD-ROM.
Interactive Rock Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Interactive Rock Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Electric Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Rock Sheet Music