There are currently no items in your cart.
Infinity composed by Daniel McCarthy. Arranged by Michael Brand. Chamber Ensemble. For Trumpet & Marimba/Vibraphone (B-flat trumpet, marimba (4.3-octave), vibraphone (3-octave)). Medium difficult. Duration 11:45. Published by C. Alan Publications (CN.02850).
Infinity is a mesmerizing mixture of styles demonstrating a perfect union between the two players. Masterfully embracing the most intriguing technical challenges of the trumpet and marimba, resulting in a new plateau in duet literature. Set in five contrasting movements. 4-mallet technique required.
Infinity was written for and dedicated to the composer's trumpet teacher from his student days at the Interlochen Arts Academy, John R. Lindenau. McCarthy was always inspired by Lindenau's rugged individualism and self determination. The movements depict many of Lindenau's venues in Michigan for hunting and fishing. This piece pays homage to those that work with their hands, their hearts, and live on the resources of God's good earth. You can hear a recording of Infinity on Daniel McCarthy's CD, 'Song of Middle Earth' (available from C. Alan).
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.