In Recital! with Jazz, Blues, & Rags, Book 4 (NFMC)
Piano - SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Composed by Various. Edited by Helen Marlais. Performance. The FJH Pianist's Curriculum! This title is on the 2011-2012-2013 National Federation of Music Clubs list. Jazz, Blues, & Rags. Book. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1742).
Item Number: FJ.FF1742
ISBN 1-56939-691-4. Jazz, Blues, & Rags.
Arranged for the early intermediate student, this collection of jazz, blues, & rags contains favorites such as "12th Street Rag," "Night Train," "Pine Apple Rag," and many more. The early intermediate student can choose from a variety of solos and equal-.
About SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Introduction of 4-note chords and sixteenth notes. Hand movement covering 2 to 3 octaves.
- I Ain't Got Nobody Performed by Spencer Williams, Dave Peyton, Roger Graham
- 12th Street Rag Performed by Euday L. Bowman
- Night Train Performed by Jimmy Forrest
- Rainy Day Blues Performed by Martin Cuellar
- Tropical Punch Performed by Kevin Olson
- Blues Muse Performed by Lee Evans
- Hummingbird Performed by Kevin Olson
- I Love A Piano Performed by Irving Berlin
- The Jazz-Me Blues Performed by Tom Delaney
- Pine Apple Rag Performed by Scott Joplin
- Sunday Morning Revival Performed by Kevin Olson