In Recital, with Classical Themes - Book 5
Piano - Intermediate
Edited by Helen Marlais. Classical. In Recital with Classical Themes. The FJH pianist's curriculum. Instructional, Method and Play Along. Collection and accompaniment CD. 59 pages. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1701).
Item Number: FJ.FF1701
This intermediate level collection of solo and duet arrangements of classical themes further builds upon the exceptional repertoire set forth in this series. The arrangements capture the essence of these extraordinary classical pieces utilizing themes fr.
About In Recital with Classical Themes
The In Recital series, compiled, edited, and recorded by Helen Marlais, is a carefully leveled comprehensive series ranging from the Early Elementary to Late Intermediate levels. Each of the impressive collections within the In Recital series offers students captivating pieces by leading FJH composers and arrangers. The pieces are skillfully crafted, addressing essential pedagogical needs while integrating creative elements to motivate and generate enthusiasm as well as the studentÃ•s desire to succeed. All of the books include a CD with complete performances.
- about the pieces and composers
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (A Little Night Music, K. 525, Movement Four) Solo, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart;Arranged by Robert Schultz
- Also Sprach Zarathustra (Opus 30) Solo, Composed by Richard Strauss;Arranged by Emilie Lin
- Cello Sonata No. 1 (Opus 38, Movement One) Equal Part Duet, Composed by Johannes Brahms;Arranged by Kevin Olson
- Trout Quintet (Die Forelle, D. 667, Movement Four) Equal Part Duet, Composed by Franz Schubert;Arranged by Nancy Lau
- Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin Solo, Composed by Richard Wagner;Arranged by Valerie Roth Roubos
- Symphony No. 6 (Pastoral, Opus 68, Movement One) Equal Part Duet, Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven;Arranged by Edwin Mclean
- Symphony No. 8 (Unfinished, D. 759, Movement One) Solo, Composed by Franz Schubert;Arranged by Valerie Roth Roubos
- Polovstian Dance No. 8 from Prince Igor Equal Part Duet, Composed by Alexander Borodin;Arranged by Robert Schultz
- The Moldau (T. 111) Solo, Composed by Bedrich Smetana;Arranged by Martin Cuellar
- Pavane (Opus 50) Solo, Composed by Gabriel Faure;Arranged by Timothy Brown
- Octet (D. 803, Movement Two) Equal Part Duet, Composed by Franz Schubert;Arranged by Timothy Brown
- A Rossini Operatic Medley: Overture from La Gazza Ladra, Una Voce poco Fa from The The Barber of Seville and Overture from the Barber of Seville Equal Part Duet, Composed by Gioachino Rossini;Arranged by Kevin Olson
- about the arrangers
- fun with classical themes