In Recital, with Classical Themes - Book 4
Piano - Early Intermediate
Edited by Helen Marlais. Classical. In Recital with Classical Themes. The FJH pianist's curriculum. Instructional, Method and Play Along. Collection and accompaniment CD. 47 pages. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1700).
Item Number: FJ.FF1700
In Book 4, the early intermediate student will cultivate a sophisticated understanding of famous classical themes by utilizing this exemplary collection. There are solo and equal part duets collected from a variety of prominent sources that include theme.
About In Recital with Classical Themes
The In Recital series, compiled, edited, and recorded by Helen Marlais, is a carefully leveled comprehensive series ranging from the Early Elementary to Late Intermediate levels. Each of the impressive collections within the In Recital series offers students captivating pieces by leading FJH composers and arrangers. The pieces are skillfully crafted, addressing essential pedagogical needs while integrating creative elements to motivate and generate enthusiasm as well as the studentÃ•s desire to succeed. All of the books include a CD with complete performances.
- about the pieces and composers
- Spring from the Four Seasons, RV 269 Solo, Composed by Antonio Vivaldi;Arranged by Kevin Olson
- Musetta's Waltz from La Boheme Solo, Composed by Giacomo Puccini;Arranged by Timothy Brown
- The Swan from Carnival of the Animals Solo, Composed by Camille Saint-Saens;Arranged by Kevin Olson
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (A Liuttle Night Music, K. 525, Movement Two) Equal Part Duet, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart;Arranged by Edwin Mclean
- Symphony No. 8 (Opus 88, Movement Three) Equal Part duet, Composed by Antonin Dvorak;Arranged by David Karp
- Caprice No. 24 from 24 Caprices, Opus I Solo, Composed by Nicolo Paganini;Arranged by Timothy Brown
- Clarinet Concerto in A Major (K. 622, Movment One) Solo, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart;Arranged by Kevin Olson
- La ci darem la mano from Don Giovanni, K. 527 Equal Part duet, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart;Arranged by David Karp
- Dance of the Mirlitons from The nutcrakcer Suite, Opus 71a Equal Part Duet, Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky;Arranged by Nancy Lau
- Egyptian Ballet Dance form Samson and Delilah, Opus 47 Equal Part Duet, Composed by Camille Saint-Saens;Arranged by Mary Leaf
- Wedding March from A Midsummer Night's Dream, Opus 21, Movement Five Solo, Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn;Arranged by Edwin Mclean
- about the arrangers
- Listening to Classical Themes