In Recital, with Classical Themes - Book 2
Piano - Elementary
Edited by Helen Marlais. Classical. In Recital with Classical Themes. The FJH pianist's curriculum. Instructional, Method and Play Along. Collection and accompaniment CD. 39 pages. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1698).
Item Number: FJ.FF1698
In Book 2 of In Recital! with Classical Themes, the elementary level student is provided with exceptional arrangements of classical themes reinforcing the pedagogical concepts carefully constructed for the In Recital! series elementary level. The element.
About In Recital with Classical Themes
The In Recital series, compiled, edited, and recorded by Helen Marlais, is a carefully leveled comprehensive series ranging from the Early Elementary to Late Intermediate levels. Each of the impressive collections within the In Recital series offers students captivating pieces by leading FJH composers and arrangers. The pieces are skillfully crafted, addressing essential pedagogical needs while integrating creative elements to motivate and generate enthusiasm as well as the studentÃ•s desire to succeed. All of the books include a CD with complete performances.
- about the pieces and composers
- Piano Concerto No. 26 (K. 537, Movement Two) Optional Duet, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart;Arranged by Timothy Brown
- Can Can from Orpheus in the Underworld Solo, Composed by Jacques Offenbach;Arranged by Kevin Olson
- Theme from Swan Lake (Opus 20) Solo, Composed by Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky;Arranged by Kevin Olson
- Over the Waves (Sobre las olas) Solo, Composed by Juventino Rosas;Arranged by Judith R. Strickland
- O mio babbino caro from Gianni Schicchi Optional Duet, Composed by Giacomo Puccini;Arranged by Timothy Brown
- Symphony No. 1 (Movement Three) Optional Duet, Composed by Gutav Mahler;Arranged by Robert Schultz
- Theme from Romeo and Juliet Optional Duet, Composed by Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky;Arranged by Mary Leaf
- Symphony No.5 (Opus 67, Movement One) Solo, Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven;Arranged by Robert Schultz
- Enigma Variations (Theme, opus 36) Optional Duet, Composed by Edward Elgar;Arranged by Satish Bhakta
- Roses from the South Waltz 1 from Das Sptizentuch der Konigin, Opus 388 Equal Part Duet, Composed by Johann Strauss Jr.,Johann Strauss II;Arranged by Kevin Olson
- Symphony No. 7 (Opus 92, Movement Two) Optional Duet, Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven;Arranged by Edwin Mclean
- Concerto No.2 for Horn (K. 495) Unequal Part Duet, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart;Arranged by Robert Schultz
- about the arrangers
- fun with classical themes